11:59 PM

MY PERSONAL

>>>>>> I  LOVE COMPUTER SCIENCE<<<<<<
computer science.....

FOR ME A COMPUTER 'IS VERY IMPORTANT AND VERY LATEST THINGS AROUND THE WORLD!!!!!!!     
Besides seeping into work culture, computers are used in many people’s personal lives.  Whether it’s online banking or writing your own blog, many people have found that the skills that they have learn from a computer education course has many benefits that can be applied in their personal lives.  So if you are looking for a way to improve yourself and to increase your knowledge, you may find that gaining a computer education is the right choice for you
It is so important to keep up with these emerging technologies and the skills that are required to properly use these new gadgets.  As anybody can attest to, the nature of our working environments have changed drastically over the last twenty years.  While every generation have different work skills that are emphasized, it’s been unprecedented how quickly computer skills have gained prominence in recent years.
WHY YOU CHOOSE COM.SCI COURSE..........?


I really choose com.sci course because during my high school there was a subject a computer...I don't know what i do and i scared because its my first time,but in later i learn some more..........after my graduation I'm very happy and excited to enroll in college but i don't know where i did school and what they get a course .....!My family ask me if what course i will take -up in my college level and i choose computer science because many job offers if you are a com.sci course and i take this course because this course for me this my  way to accept my goals and future someday...........=^=^=!

           <<<<<THIS IS REALLY!!!!!!!! WHY I CHOOSE A COM.SCI COURSE >>>>>

0 (mga) komento: