10:49 PM

.......ABOUT MY SELF........

hiiiiii????
GOOD DAY EVERYONE

        I am Marviluz Calipayan i am 17 years old,i live in Brgy San Jose Roxas city i am a youngest child of Fernando & Grace Calipayan.I graduated my highs school  at Roxas City School for Philippine craftsmen in  Lanot Roxas city,I am active in playing guitar during her high school day "Nine" is my Pet name aside from playing guitar ,i am also found playing volleyball and dancing.
       I have a two Sister & one Brother, i am a funny person of course because i have a smiling face ,i dont know some other people judge my attitude but for me i'm not perfect but diffinately i'm not fake .....
I have a many friends we meet this college life,in this campus of Hercor College and i hope he or she will not change her attitude hope someday more friends will come to my life .......






0 (mga) komento: